This Course will show you how to improve standards in your workplace by utilising the Australian Safety and Quality Framework for Health Care.
- What is the Australian Safety and Quality Framework for Health Care?
- Consumer centered standard
- Driven by information standard
- Organised for safety standard
Any health professional who is interested in learning more about quality and safety, or would like to know how daily activities fit into the current health care framework and the minimum standards that underpin accreditation for health service organisations.
Develop an understanding of the Australian Safety and Quality Framework for Health Care tool to identify practical strategies you can apply to your practice to improve standards within your workplace.
The Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care (ACSQHC) identified that Australia required a set of nationally consistent measures, to protect the public from harm and to improve the provision of health services.
By being aware of, and investing in uniform standards of safety and quality, we may reduce the increasing cost of healthcare, and meet a National Framework that sets out actions for safe and high-quality care for all Australians.
- Healthcare provided to individuals in the Australian healthcare system will be recommended based on tangible data gathered through continual monitoring and improvement of services.
No conflict of interest exists for anyone in the position to control content for this activity. Wherever possible, generic or non-proprietary names of medications or products have been used.